Saturday, February 03, 2007

Yes, ordinarily I come back from a ride feeling like I'm on top of the world, but today I come back feeling like the world is on top of me.

I can't think. I did something stupid. I don't know exactly what it was. Maybe nothing.

I'm so screwed. What did I do?

what did i do what did you do what do you think you did orange eyes and a growl in the trees run dammit run, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide yes you are going to face consequences this time run run run faster i opened an old wound not far enough i didn't run far enough orange eyes and a growl and i forgot she hunts with the wolf RUN RUN dammit RUN FAST

there is not enough alcohol left in the closet

4 comments:

Adeoamata said...

are you okay, Evan?

tasik said...

oh, I'll be fine. It was just a bad, bad weekend. Thanks for your concern though...

Emily said...

You and me both, buddy. Thanks for dropping by last night, btw, I appreciate your concern, too . . . we poor unfortunate people have to stick together. :)

Adeoamata said...

...that she sends hugs across the Rockies, to each respectively.