Thursday, June 11, 2009



Oh, no. Noooooo.....

it's funny how life moves on, taking you with it.

I'm a reluctant prophet, but the future holds four wheels. The future IS four wheels. And a trunk. And maybe, probably, a roof.

But there will always be room in the carport for the old way of life. There will always be a need to save gasoline on the daily commute to work. And the blue V-Strom is paid for, fits me like a new leather glove and is the only thing in my life that doesn't give me problems...

4 comments:

mags said...

Crazy. Who saw it coming.

mags said...

Is red the color you're looking for, incidentally?

tasik said...

yeah. torch red. Because if life isn't red, it isn't worth living.

Unknown said...

you will always be free enough to be yourself...
to ride...
to live...
I'll be damned if I come between you and you.