Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm sitting here in Jobu's apartment listening to the cheery patter of old friends known for four years. The newly-24 is chortling over her beer at the half-intentional antics of our gracious host.

Iron and Wine slides coolly along in the background; wafts of cinnamon float from the oven. Jelen is busy over the apple slices.

It's been a long, long time since I've been to such a chill party.

I love my friends, all of them, but especially the ones right here with me....

3 comments:

LiLosSoljr said...

"chortling"... hmmm...
I was a good evening was n't it?
That's the kind of thing I am going to miss when I leave here...

tasik said...

....seriously.

Emily said...

Yeah . . . there was a party over there with Coates, Big Angry, JoBu, and a bunch of Ann's friends last night (to celebrate her defense). I really love going over there, even if the decor is so bachelor-esque it makes me cringe. ;) If only I could convince him to buy a few endtables!!