Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Why does function follow form whenever I'm trying to figure out the function?

(there's got to be a basis function to start from; why-ever can't I get rid of the importunacy of the form. it blots out the function like a mercury-vapor light.)

the disorganism of which statement demonstrates my point. Disorganism is not a word, which further demonstrates my point.

clearly. Anyway.

Today, I finish organizing literature for my research project, named Anthony. Named after the Wonder-Worker of Padua in hopes that I find what I'm looking for....heh, real simple.

I am convinced that there are some unclear things that ought not to be unclear, and the teachings of the Catholic Church on its own teaching "magisterium" ought not to be unclear. But they are. I love Germans. They invent new languages and hence new heresies.

So it's back to the last point at which they were clear, which I'm judging was probably about 1870 or so, or whenever the first Vatican Council was paused (indefinitely). Here's to hoping I can actually arrive at clarity, and that I will finally conquer form in favor of function.

3 comments:

Adeoamata said...

Good luck on Anthony

...btw, my word verification garbeldy-gook is a real word this time. In German.

tasik said...

That's scary.

Emily said...

My sentiments are like adeoamata except that I will say - may grace be with you in your inquiry, and may you remain open to it. Remember what I have been telling you, and pray for the virtue of faith, and the courage to do what's necessary to perfect it.