Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving break was peaceful and relaxing and properly vegatative. I spent it at Kakashi's house and partook of a real family Thanksgiving dinner, numerous sessions of youtube-watching, two episodes of the Simpsons, an EXCELLENT movie (the 'Proposition') video games and various other time-wasting activities. It was nice.

I also took the opportunity of being in the vicinity of a 'Beverages and More' to replenish my stock of liquor with a seventy-five of Fighting Cock bourbon. Supposed to be pretty good stuff. We'll see. I also aquired (finally!) some proper shot glasses. Goodbye to the days of drinking out of teacups; may they never return.

I need to get some work done on my thesis. Now that the bike project is off my mind, I ought to have the leisure to do so.

Well, this is only a filler post, I've got nothing to say, and I'm waiting for a phone call. I'm going to go back to the Communist Manifesto (interesting reading btw, I highly recommend it).

Happy T-day, ya'll.

1 comment:

Adeoamata said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. You're the most reliable poster in my little group of blogs to check- thanks for being alive. :o)

One paper, five exams (final and otherwise), and forty-seven days until I go west. Oh, and two liturgical seasons. Let's not forget those. Also perhaps the last time I will see my brother as a layman and for a long time might have come and gone by then. So let's not get too carried away in counting down.

But I'm sure looking forward to it.