Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Real problem, real solution


I found pants.

They are custom made, according to measurements you send Cycleport in the mail. Cycleport is a UK based company making gear for bikers in Northern Europe, and by all accounts pretty good stuff.

As it ought to be; these retail for $289.99, approximately three times what I paid for my freaking JACKET and twice what I paid for my helmet.

Now all I have to do is convince myself that this is money I should spend right now instead of buying a second pair of $49.99 rainpants from Sport Chalet and living with the wet crotch problem.

2 comments:

Darren Cools said...

As long as they promise to last FOREVER then it would probably be a good investment. Especially if you end up leaving SoCal someday and can't kick the motorcycle habit. ^_^

By the way, we should talk about getting those stickers made sometime for your bike and my car...

Emily said...

*laughing uproarously!!*

Nobody likes a wet crotch. So buy the pants.

**laughing some more**