Thursday, September 06, 2007

...looking forward to a spin along the Mulholland this weekend...I'll have company in the form of Toque and honey on his XJ600 and I'll have a first-timer with me riding pillion.

My gosh, I'll have to psyche myself for this business of having some fun. Fun is not something I acquire: it's something that is given to me, and not always when I expect it. Just another eccentricity of mine. I work. I can make myself work. Can't in a million years make myself have fun and hey: there's already something awry when it's a question of "making". So, people, if I'm not in the mood to love the world this weekend, I'm going to be one smooth-shifting autopilot with a camera and a plastic smile. (At least pillion will have fun. She has no problems there)

I know how you feel
no secrets to reveal
nobody knows me at all
and very late at night
and in the morning light
nobody knows me at all

- The Weepies

1 comment:

Emily said...

Did you manage to have fun?