Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blogger is finally running as fast as it ought to be.

I just made a discovery: I can transport a week or more worth of groceries without even filling up the saddlebags. Motorcycles are fun AND useful!! 3.69 gallons of unleaded premium moves me 140 miles and costs $11. Motorcycles are fun and cheap, too!

Brothers K. is NOT reading as fast as I want it to, yet I feel like I'm flying through the book. I'm about to break 200 pages already. But I have 600 more to go...I'll never get to my thesis. Damn you TAC seminar schedule...

I'm tired and cranky. Steve invited the five or eight of us down to his house to watch movies. Heck, I say, I've already blown the evening grocery-shopping, why not blow the rest of it.

The bike is still warm, so I'm going to gocart down to the gatehouse. Save a few minutes that way, and after the movie maybe I can build a fire and make some small dent in the mountain of pages in BK. I wonder what movie Steve has lined up for tonight...last night it was Lady in the Lake, definitely not M.Night's best work, but it had its comic moments - good acting...

No comments: