Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I've decided it's a cross in disguise, that I brought it on myself, and no, don't ask because I won't explain. (I'm being cryptic. I'm sorry.)

Three people currently populate campus: myself, Saki, and the Sashinator. Soon to be joined by Isabella circa midnight.

I don't understand all the noises going on around here. I was walking down the campus road this evening after dark past the Bernards lot and heard, through the dead silence, an odd clicking noise coming from Sean's car. Sounded like automatic locks cycling on and off. I didn't go closer to investigate but continued my walk. Conversation with him later revealed that his car does in fact like to cycle its own locks, apparently from sheer boredom (or a short in the wiring)

Then there were these odd "thunking" sounds coming out of the empty kitchen. I was told that it was the ice machine, but gosh, that ice machine is noisy.

And right now there is a rumbling noise emanating from the ping-pong room. Like faraway thunder but not.

And now my monitor backlight is making a screaming noise. I'm signing off. Some spirits must be trying to get my attention....

1 comment:

Adeoamata said...

Wow, that does seem pretty sparse on company. I'm sure you're having a relly tough time keeping them all under control as prefect.

I heard someone's car on campus locking and unlocking repeatedly in an empty parking lot last year or over the summer...