Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

I hope you all get more sleep than I will tonight. I'm leaving at 7pm to drive JoBu to the airport, after which I am heading back to OLA for midnight mass, after which I set out for a small town north of San Diego called Poway. I ought to arrive around 6 am.

Somewhere between airport and church, I ought to grab an hour of sleep, in the drivers seat of the Nighthawk. We meet again after a long parting. I'm afraid of what I'll find wrong - will it be more than the flaky cruise control tonight? (Is JoBu taking care of her?) (Really?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you a very blessed Christmas and wonderful New Year. It's probably a couple of hours before Christmas day, your time, at the moment I'm posting this. I'm quite excited leaving tomorrow; busy with doing a final pack. And it's cool that you're be able to meet up with an old friend...Have a safe trip.